Thursday, July 30, 2015

CLASS OF 1953 SENIOR PIC


Click on hot link below to see better views of the 1953 class picture on my web page.
I can't add info to my web page because they changed how to do it so many times that  I no longer know how.


http://cvanhorn.homestead.com/FUHSBigSeniorPicture.html

Better images and the list of names are on the above hot link.
Click here to see the names beside the pictures:
http://cvanhorn.homestead.com/FUHSSeniorPicWithNames.html

picture 1


In an email from Ernie Engle:
71 is me (Ernie Engle) and 72 is my close friend Jim Zwiefel who was from Buena Park.  70 was my closest friend Kenny Stenton from La Habra.  We three were inseparable.


picture 2



pictures 3 and 4 are harder to see- go to the hot link 
provided at top of this page 

picture 5



picture 6 hard to see

picture 7


picture 8



picture 9 hard to see

picture 10



Go to the hot link at the top of this page to find the list of names. More info below.

71 is me (Ernie Engle) and 72 is my close friend Jim Zwiefel who was from Buena Park.  70 was my closest friend Kenny Stenton from La Habra.  We three were inseparable.

Best,


Ernie Engle


No comments:

Post a Comment